• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MHW3 - Agito (Great Sword)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Based on MH's Agito great sword
give credit to stonneash if used

Keywords:
mh, monster, hunter, mhw3, monster hunter,agito, bone, blade, great, sword, gs
Contents

MHW3 - Agito (Great Sword) (Model)

Reviews
20:02, 3rd Apr 2015 MiniMage: Work on the wrap. I would suggest a different texture also.
I tried making the handle as close as I can to mh's agito without having to many polys, maybe I can edit the 3 swords into a warcraftish verison? idk I'll look into it.

You don't have to use more polygons to make something larger. Just scale it up. It's a handle, even a "significant" increase in its thickness wouldn't impact how smooth it looks as it would still be a toothpick on the screen. You don't have to worry about quality, you could scale up the handle and it would still look perfectly fine. Unless the handle's going to be the size of a castle, 6 polygons (3 sides, 2 triangles per side) is enough (or more if needed to wrap the texture to it a certain way, of course).

As for the model itself, 3/5. I like it, but some of the stone texture on the blade looks blurry, take some of the advice I gave for fixing that on the other two variations of this which you made.