• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

metamorphosis unit color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
as we now metamorphosis or any other transformation skill use 2 unit. for example alternate form unit demon lord morphed and normal form unit demon hunter. i tried this skill to dreadlord . i make 2 new custom unit dreadlord. first for the normal dreadlord and the second i edit another dreadlord color to make it like giant black monster. then when i tried the game, i use meta then suddenly nothing happen:vw_wtf: . what i want was to make my dreadlord change into black dreadlord that i make. plisss help me.

sorry bad english

thanks before:ogre_haosis:

Level 33
There are some color bug occurs when using Metamorphosis I presume (tested it).

Therefore, I took another approach to solve this problem, and the approach was to set the color of the unit via Trigger Editor, not Object Editor.

So, for your Unit 2 (Black Dreadlord), just let him have RGB of 255 because all colors will be handled via triggers.

Test map is here.

Attachments

• test32.w3x
    12.7 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.