• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Primalist Hero for WotN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey! :D
I would like to ask someone, with some proper modelling experience, to make this model for us. It will not be specificaly high-poly, but more of an model(s)-merge, with some edits.

The hero is for our/my project, Warcraft: Winds of the North. Forum can be found in my signature.

The hero is partly a main hero in the campaign, but also a comon hero in the Night Elfs.

About the look; I want a male Night Elf Primalist. A Primalist is a druid and a hunter, which have become more feral than usual, and have begun to use powers of the wild to enhance his attacks.
Basiclly I want it to look like the already-ingame Druid of the Claw, but thiner and "younger", like the Demon Hunter. I would want it with a bare chest like the Demon Hunter, and legs aswell, so it could be based on that. But want I want is a White Tiger Fur hanging on his head and back, like a cloak. Should look like Rexxar or a Orc Shaman. As weapons I want "Wolverine Claws".

Animations can be based on Dreadlords, with some edits if possible, though. It needs;
Attack 1 (Dreadlord)
Attack 2 (Dreadlord)
Walk (Up to you, just a normal walk)
Spell (Demon Hunters spell anim)
Stand 1 (You pick, can use Druid of the Claws)
Stand 2 (Same here )
Death (You can use Akamas Death animation for this, but it's up to you)
Dissipate
Morph (He roars, and hair starts growing here and there on the body.)

Also For the morph I will need just a small model edit, with some hair growing from his body, it's for a spell called Tiger Instincts.

+Rep and my greatest appreciations will be given, also credits in the campaign. Thank you! :thumbs_up:

PS. Added some pictures.

Attachments

• 200px-Rexxarart.jpg
    200px-Rexxarart.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Druidoftheclaw.jpg
    Druidoftheclaw.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 200px-Frostsaber.jpg
    200px-Frostsaber.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 180px-Trollprimal.jpg