• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
id say wiccan xmas, but that was last tuesday. my best friend is wiccan :D

anyways, have a great holiday

"Merry New Year!" "Happy New Year. In this country we say Happy New Year." "Ahahahahahaha! Thank you for correcting my english!" -Trading Places

Level 25
Happy Wintereenmas, Decemberween and other various summer and end-of-year celebrations

Oh, and for Christmas, just cause I like showing off, I got the following:

World of Warcraft
Some chocolates
A pen. With TEH LIGHT
A clock radio. To awaken me

Now if you excuse me, onto disk 3 of WoW installation

Oh, and if you don't know what Wintereenmas and Decemberween are, I suggest you go and read "Crtl Alt Del" and watch Homestar Runner. Wintereenmas is a gaming holiday. Decemberween is the H*R version of Christmas. Cept you get to lock annoying people in the bathtub

Level 2
Enjoy.

In World of Warcraft theres Christmas Lights in Ironforge and a trees at some spots. Its quite funny and cool. Some players are buying snow balls.

Level 6
Kerrigan said:
id say wiccan xmas, but that was last tuesday. my best friend is wiccan :D

wow, other ppl who know about wicca! cool, i read a book about it once, didnt read all of it though, but i wus considering becoming Wiccan.

newayz:

*signing* YOU BETTER NOT POUT, YOU BETTER NOT CRY, YOU BETTER BE GOOD CUSE IM TELLING YOU WHY, SANTA CLAUS IS COMMIIIINNNGGGG...TO NIGHT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! HO HO HO.

he he he

Status
Not open for further replies.