• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas Hive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna greet everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. What you do this Christmas hiver?

attachment.php

Attachments

• J0238983.jpg
    J0238983.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 274
Level 22
Actually Christmas is a pagan holiday, so, TheKurt009, you're wrong. The only Christian about Christmas is the name and that instead of revolving around the fact that the days keep getting brighter and brighter it's now about Jesus. Oh, and now the celebration is shorter than it used to be. Most atheist celebrate Winter Solstice (yeah, that's the real name), except the ones deceived into believing it's a holiday for Christians.

Happy Winter Solstice everyone and a happy new year!!

Level 11
It is... a tab bit early for Christmas.

Also, a little religious trivia: (For Christians) Christmas is simply celebrating the birth of Jesus. Christmas is not the actual date of Jesus' birth, it was moved to December 25th to avoid conflict with other celebrations. [Source]

Last edited:
Level 22
It's celebrated on December 24th most places. Also, if they truly wanted to avoid conflict with other celebrations they should've totally redone Christmas. As of now Christmas is just another name for Winter Solstice (which is pagan), with the added detail of Jesus and nothing more.

Level 14
Troll is troll

How bad of you to say...just because this guy is excited for christmas doesn't mean he's a troll
And here at his and my country(the philippines),i can already see my whole village covered in candy cane decors... fake mistletoes,and christmas lights,also it doesn't ever snow there

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Enjoy your summer holidays!

Just figured I'd weigh in seeing as we're announcing holidays to come in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.