• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Member's Page - Sort by "Most Resources/Bundles Uploaded"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Topic title. I checked out the Member's page thinking it would be there, and lo & behold it's not an option. We even have "most Media items" & "most Album items", but not Resources/Bundles? Strange.

I can see how, depending on whether we did Resources or Bundles, things could be very interesting and perhaps exploitable; the Ujimasa's of the world with dozens of items in each Bundle might jump to the top. But whatever, right? I'm just interested in seeing who has contributed the most to the various sections.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Honestly, most something member pages are useless. With all the ported stuff nowadays, you could imagine who will be on those lists.
I think these member related lists should rank something that actually matters. For instance, message count is also unimportant. Reputation, I mean, experience not that representative either. What these member columns should show are things useful for other members.
The most meaningful one, which isn't quite a list and doesn't fully contain all the people and/or bots of the day is the newest members box which helps us check which accounts are indeed spam or not. Another that actually helps is the staff members one which definitely eases your search in case you want to contact someone specific from the staff or a particular resource moderation zone. The list with birthdays is really nice when actual dates are made public so you can say a few cute words to those people for that occasion.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Honestly, most something member pages are useless. With all the ported stuff nowadays, you could imagine who will be on those lists.
I think these member related lists should rank something that actually matters. For instance, message count is also unimportant. Reputation, I mean, experience not that representative either. What these member columns should show are things useful for other members.
The most meaningful one, which isn't quite a list and doesn't fully contain all the people and/or bots of the day is the newest members box which helps us check which accounts are indeed spam or not. Another that actually helps is the staff members one which definitely eases your search in case you want to contact someone specific from the staff or a particular resource moderation zone. The list with birthdays is really nice when actual dates are made public so you can say a few cute words to those people for that occasion.
I disagree; I like seeing some of those statistics.

The reason we don't have it is because it requires my work while albums and so are standard with the add-ons we've installed. It's nonetheless a good idea. I will add it to my list.
Thanks. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.