• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Member Description list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
There are only new member which is of course given if you have made an account recently, active member that is given if you post a lot in the site and well-known member which should be given when you are above i believe 100-150 rep, because that's the time i got it. There are no other automatic descriptions. If you want another description you will need to change your custom title.

Last edited:
Level 30
I don't even know where you see this...?

He means this:

1.PNG

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
It's a default XenFo feature called User Title Ladder, and it's based on posts, likes, and/or trophies. i.e. it's complete shit, and AFAIK it can't be disabled (at least not by a switch).

If you want to hotfix it, Ralle, it's under User Customization in the ACP. Just remove all titles and leave one that it defaults to, e.g. "User" or something of that variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.