• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee - Outlands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's the first version of an assault mod I was trying to recreate: I added one new hero per race and one new neutral hero, everyone with unique abilities; I also made some changes to the core gameplay so you can have tier2 magicians right from the start and you can buy different objects from the shops.
I added new objects and a new neutral building, the bazaar, that you can use to exchange resources and to recover your units.
The mod is fully compatible with the standard AI, though the computer will never use the new heroes.
Hope you'll enjoy the mechanics and write me what changes I should make for future versions!

Keywords:
hermit shaman
Contents

Melee - Outlands (Map)

Reviews
13:02, 3rd Oct 2009 bounty hunter2: The terrain is very bad, dull and repetive, the new heroes have the same spells with different icons and tooltips, basically you changed a thing or two and put it on a bad terrain. The neutral camps are also badly...

M

13:02, 3rd Oct 2009
bounty hunter2: The terrain is very bad, dull and repetive, the new heroes have the same spells with different icons and tooltips, basically you changed a thing or two and put it on a bad terrain. The neutral camps are also badly done, I can't say much, but this map needs a total remake if it is ever to get approved.