• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

melee map type for campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Fro

Level 6
i know this is sound noob.
can someone help me how to make melee map type for my campaign.
(like the destroy base mission).

before someone say this is not detailed.
because, its hard to explain it

Last edited:

Fro

Fro

Level 6
You need help with triggers for the winning condition? Or what are you even asking for? :O

all i know is the gameplay is same as melee map, but, the enemy not come in huge wave.
but maybe a trigger

An example will explain rather than million words. I'm pretty sure you can show an example :)

ok, here an example i know.
the enemy come attack our base, but not coming on huge wave.(few units guard their base).

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
He is looking for a special type of AI most likely. The current melee AI does not leave units to guard the base.

You would have to code such an AI (one that attacks in smaller waves and leaves units that guard a base) yourself, but this is by no means something that can be done by a beginner. You would need JASS knowledge, and that's a nope zone for me.

But if your mind is made up, good for you!:) There are quite a few gppd tutorials in the Tutorials section about making a custom AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.