• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Meinhoff Mines Terrain Template

This terrain template was originally used as a base for a Cortex Roleplay map (Cortex engine immplemented by Ghilleh). You are free to do whatever you want with this terrain template as long as you credit me as the author of the terrain.

Map Type: Terrain Template
Size: Mediumm
Theme: Meinhoff, Terran

Since this is a terrain template and contains no gameplay/data cahnges, screenshots should be enough to describe the map:

152252-albums3871-picture47373.jpg

152252-albums3871-picture47372.jpg

152252-albums3871-picture47371.jpg

Keywords:
Meinhoff, Cortex Roleplay, Mines, Tleno
Contents

CRPTMeinhoff.SC2Map (Map)

Reviews
13:34, 7th Jun 2011 Dr Super Good: This map might be useful to people who need a decent terrain.

M

13:34, 7th Jun 2011
Dr Super Good:
This map might be useful to people who need a decent terrain.

Level 23
I like, I like it! Though Im not sure about the green water and the crazy laboratories.

Also, would be nice if you had a spot with forest eco-domes =D
You know, to make up for the whole Meinhoff desert thing.

Otherwise pretty nice. I vote for approval

Level 23
Nothing, Im just referencing your message. Because I have no idea what you just said.

It sounds like you said "Nice work! Tleno loved it in SC2"
And okay, I get "Nice work Tleno!", but what does "loved it in SC2" mean? You could love it anywhere else?

Level 27
Outdoors look very nice and clean, bit blank to me. Lab looks too messy for me and maybe lacks labish things inside ?

3/5 cause of lab, but 4/5 cuz its template, I think anyone who will use it will use it as a base, not instant terrain.

Thank you for your feedback.
I am planing to later make more terrain templates, and exclusively as terrain templates, not as bases for RP maps, so I guess their quality will be much better than this one's.

Level 12
I thought i recognized this map from before!

I played it before (cortex roleplay, like you mentioned in one of the comments), when i saw your name credited, i thought if it could really be you or just someone else (was leaning towards the latter)

turns out it is indeed your terrain.

I lieks.

Level 27
Hehehe :D

Well, Apollo sector is mine too.
And I promised the guys I play Cortex with to make another terrain for Cortex RP (Since it will have dependencies to Cortex Toolkit mod, I won't upload it here as terrain template, but I am goin to make terrain templates exclusively for Hiveworkshop) after I'll finish making Nation Builder ALPHA.