• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medusa Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If anyone of you modelers is familiar with the movie called "CLASH OF THE TITANS" has propably seen that (8 gb mdl) medusa . All I want is that medusa archer with more and better animations than the Naga hero from warcraft 3.
clash-of-the-titans-medusa-575x349.jpg

Also if you are familiar with LOL (League of Legents) you may have seen this ultimate ability:
4.jpg

all I want is a mdl for such a light, you can add more effects if you want

Also: If you want to model one of those 2 inform me!

Level 3
I don't want to know how to turn these guys into rocks
all I want is an edit in the naga sea witch model and a model for the light of the ultimate ability can anyone do this for me?

the extra animations I want are:

a diferent moving animation I want her closer to the ground
the spell animation for her ulti

and
(optional) an other spell animation in which she will have her body touching the ground while moving very fast and then she comes to normal position (you can add anything you wish in this last one)

please help:goblin_cry: :goblin_cry:

Level 2
Bump
I don't thing that what I am asking is too difficult
please help me

You are asking for free work of peoples own time. If anyone is up to the challenge they will either reply that they are interested or they will just randomly put up animations for you, or not at all even.

What you are asking is probably something you don't know much about. Animating, modeling, and skinning isn't easy at all and people need to realize this. Most of it takes days/weeks if not months to do. Mainly because people are doing it on their free time and they love doing it.

Don't expect to get immediate responses from an animator saying they will help. It's good to ask, but don't start demanding it later on.

Level 3
here you go :)
it's the walk fast animation.

wow nice:thumbs_up:
can you also cmake the ulti animation by changing the stand animation like that:
move the head forward and the hands backward and then back to the stand animation

if you can do this you will make me a great favour!

Level 3
ok I will be waiting^^:grin:
also next time you will post remember to tell me the path of the model

Level 3
Bump
Plz tell me that you haven't forgotten this model because of the contest,
By the way the model you are working on the contest seems Nice

Level 3
Bump
might do it, but I'm not sure when I will finish it
plz help me now as you have finished your model for the contest
plz I am begging you
Also: don't suggest me the new medusa model which has come out as I just want a medusa archer with more animations

Status
Not open for further replies.