• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medivh Wars Remakev1.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Hawk
OK i forgot this map i will not contenue updates
Contents

Medivh Wars Remakev1.02 (Map)

Reviews
12:24, 12th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 31
I did not delete my rejected map...
I upload new map that the same thouse rejected map.but it is updated.

By upload new map instead of update it, you're currently violate the submission rules.

Use that Update button at the upper right of the thread to update your map, clicking it would send you the update link of the map thread where you could upload a new map to overwrite the previous one. Infact, it could change the status of rejected back to pending.

Jesus christ, I was wondering why it was sooooo freaking hard for people to figure out how to use update button.

Level 28
--my rejected map is bieng deleted
--i did not know that rejected map can be bring it back{sorry}
--sorry for not understand the rules
--honestly i came from PH my language use is visaya...
--that language is similar to taiwanis
--ok i try my best in speaking english..xD becuase of the rules..
You can't really delete your old map, it still exists in the database: I can see it, download it, undelete it and do anything I want with it.
A rejected map can still be updated, make use of that!

I'll leave it as it is now because you've already done this (there will be 2 threads for the same map anyway, since I never hard-delete maps).

Level 4
You can't really delete your old map, it still exists in the database: I can see it, download it, undelete it and do anything I want with it.
A rejected map can still be updated, make use of that!

I'll leave it as it is now because you've already done this (there will be 2 threads for the same map anyway, since I never hard-delete maps).

EDIT:
--Ok!!!!!!

Last edited:
Level 28
I've checked the map and noticed:
  • The bad terrain (and the terrain changes in-game were not enough to satisfy me either).
  • The lack of abilities.
  • The huge amount of typo's.
  • The bad tooltips.
  • Memory leaks! Even in the spells! That's horrible.
  • Converted GUI in the spells? That wasn't necessary, really.
  • The small amount of different types of spells (we mainly have AoE-types and firebolt-types).
  • The huge inefficiency in the triggers: there is absolutely no need to create 11 or more triggers for each spell!