• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Actually,ele,I have to stop. . .I am so sorry that I can't do what you want,as in terraining this map,a fuckload of things have come up.I am feeling so stressed right now that I need to take things off of my to do list,I have thought about this alot and this is my final decision,its been fun meeting you all but I can't do this.Good bye.

Level 9
Yes they are.. :)
I'm working on the terrain now, will do the next days.. Have to do that before I start making the map as I can't test things without a map.. :p

Have made some of the most important things with the map, made bases, RPG Events Spots and a variated use of tiles, doodads and cliffs. I'm not a pro terrainer so chilla_killa would probably need to do A LOT before it's finished..

Thanks

Level 5
May I know what systems you are using for your trigger enhanced spells? Just curious about that...
Btw, I have a suggestion for you: Try to be in close contact with other members. As far as I know, you (for instance) let the terrain be completed and then make spells and other stuff. In my opinion, thats totally wrong, cause a spell maker needs to know the enviroment his spells are gonna be used in, so he's able to adjust them accordingly.
I mean, you even didn't know the map size (when Assassin was in charge of terrain) and thats bad for a project leader.

Level 4
mah this is a awesome project, has it any similitude with *medieval* loap? what the children will exactly do? you control them or they are neutral passive? iuf they are neutral, a ai system is needed, the kids must do a kids life, and then grow, the adfults should grow too, a white beard attachment is aviable for that. could i be a tester please.

Level 9
AndreiMolnar, I got like 2-3 beard and 2-3 hair models ready for use.. ;)
chilla_killa, sorry for the misunderstanding! I though you where talking to me! :p I miss you making me terrain; I'm no good terrainer.. (Will do the whole terrain over again since I did some bad stuff in the current one..)

Status
Not open for further replies.