• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some real help for my ORPG map. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ahem, its hidomasu here ^-^, first of all, what i'm making is an ORPG map, i'm quite troubled in making abilities and characters, although i have something planned to make but i can't make it >.<, oh and btw, this is a map dedicated for my classmates here ^-^ so don't be bothered when the names sound different ^-^. . .okay here it is:

Heroes:

*Done* - Sinister Mage - Int - Male - *done, nothing to do with it ^-^*
*on progress* - Fate bender - Int - Male - *either human or not*

*Done* - Sorrow Knight - Str - Male - *done, nothing to do with it ^-^*
*on progress* Dark Interpreter - Str - Male *either human or not*

*on progress* Twisted Hunter - Agi - Male - *human plz*
*on progress* - Nature's Guardian - Agi - Female *elf*

I'm done with terraining, all i really need are the abilities and heroes, sorry i'm pretty weak in triggering and mostly in JASS, i can't understand a thing in it >.<. . .

that's it, i'll put some screenshots in the next reply, oh and btw, i'll also post their supposed to be abilities in the next, thanks alot to anyone around ^-^. . .

And btw, i'll really add rep to you and add your name in my map :thumbs_up:. . .

-HIDOMASU-

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.