• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gory Feast; Bloody Holiday; CLUE; or whatever name is suggested -Skinners are needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
GONNA BE EDITED...NOT READY YET
I'm doing a big project about crime due and investigation. It's supposed to be Real.
I'll put the information I have here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[rainbow]Still Not A Name (Suggest it)[/rainbow]

Nine people are invited to a feast at the Mrs. Elizabeth White's manor. Since she is not too good aligned, she invited rich people to her manor, to play poker, drink, have a good time, and increase her savings. But something horrible is about to happen. They are as bad intentioned as she is, and they are there for the same purpose. The enviousness, the avarice and the appetence will drive them to do horrible things, as to rob, and kill. Who knows what can happen in this gory feast...

Rules:
  • The game takes place in the Manor White.
  • Every player can kill everyone, and investigate as well, wins the player that stands alone.(In the end, they will kill each other, or accuse each other)
  • When you accuse someone, you need to know the murderer, the weapon and the victim.
  • The chat system is local, there is no way to speak [To All], [To Allies] or [Private].
  • To do any action, as special abilities, walking, running, speaking, mana is used.
  • To recover mana, the player needs to go to the pool, or take a shower, or sleep.
  • If someone accuses a person of a crime he/she didn't commit, the accuser is sent to the jail. (to avoid newbies that accuses everyone)
  • Dead people will stay in the game as ghosts, or may leave. Arrested people will leave the game immediately.
  • The map is played in a comfortable first person view, and the player can move himself/herself through the arrow keys.
  • Twelve unique characters will be distributed among the players, some will have better abilities, other will have other type of qualities, and it isn't supposed to be so well-balanced.

Common Features:
  • If the murderer was too close to the victim, he will leave bloody footprints on the ground.
  • By stepping on water, the subject leaves water footprints, on the mud, muddy footprints, as well as on the grass.
  • By entering the river, or the swimming pool, the person will look wet.
  • A player can shout, and the others will hear it, from a certain distance
  • By examining a corpse, you can know which weapon was used to kill it.
  • Every weapon will be attached to the subject.
  • By being attacked, or attacking someone, the players gets adrenaline.
  • The adrenaline makes the character animation much faster, and the mana will raise instantly and drop two times the raised slowly.
  • When hitten badly, the victim will leave a blood trail on its path.
  • By walking on the water, the blood on the shoes is left on the water as a red fog.
  • Weapons/items can be hidden behind furniture (and found as well)
  • Corpses can be carried away of the location of the murder but leave a thick path of blood.

Characters:
Characters still have no name. Please suggest it.

STR = Hero Strenght
DEX = Hero Dexterity
INT = Hero Intelligence
APR = Appearance, can be used in abilities like Seduct, and avoid being hit.
MNY = Money, can be used to get information from people, but has an end. (Automatic, it's not a player's decision)
PRS = Personality, makes a person harder to be seducted, or bought, and avoid the adrenaline's mana burn.

Albert Butler
Butler, Male
The miserable butler, afraid of doing what he's not to do, lacks confidence, in everyone and in himself.

STR 16
DEX 17
INT 12

APR 3
MNY 1
PRS 5

Abilities: (Suggest me!)
Lora Madelaine
Maid, Female
The miserable housekeeper, afraid of doing what she's not to do, lacks confidence, in everyone and in herself.

STR 15
DEX 19
INT 11

Appearance 3
Money 1
Personality 5

Jean Yves
Artist, Male
An image crafter. By the fact that he lacked creativity, he would live of plagiarizing the job of the unknown talented artists, and receive the credits. Yet not a luminous mind, people see what he wants them to see.

STR 10
DEX 14
INT 21

Appearance 3
Money 3
Personality 3

Noelle Lionte
Actress, Female
Never pretty and innocent enough to be hired, she would bribe, delude and pretend to get what she wanted. Once enough successful, she dedicated herself to be a poker player, who would manage to claim and allure the men's money and hearts.

STR 15
DEX 13
INT 17

Appearance 2
Money 2
Personality 5

Grinning Bruce
Business Man, Male
A tycoon, he has the world's money, but he wants more. He joined a political party and manage to ascend between them. The corruption net he crafted was never discovered, and healed by his lack of personality and his wealth everywhen it would come down.

STR 18
DEX 11
INT 16

Appearance 3
Money 5
Personality 1

Elizabeth White
Mistress, Female
Would be a prostitute, but her ascencion was bound to happen, and, between seduction and treason, she coffered her wealth. Now, subdued by the years, she overpowers anyone with her fatal gaze, and she can steal even their dignity.
Help me with the profession, she's an old granny that has a lot of riches and doesn't do nothing, also the owner of the Manor White.

STR 15
DEX 8
INT 22

Appearance 0
Money 5
Personality 4

Joerg Hoffman
General, Male
A mediocre militate that wants everyone to admire his empty carreer history. His self confidence and his strenght makes of him a certain death to whom he rests his haughty eyes on.

STR 22
DEX 15
INT 8

Appearance 3
Money 4
Personality 2

Lori Stewart
Model, Female
Description Shortly! (or suggested)

STR 15
DEX 13
INT 17

Appearance 6
Money 2
Personality 1

Kevin Dale
Junior, Male
His life's a party. He has money to live his entire life like he does, buried his own rich father, rules over his dumb mother.

STR 20
DEX 15
INT 10

Appearance 5
Money 4
Personality 0

Jasmine Brooks
Athlet, Female
Once she was a poor little girl dreaming of being rich and running down the block. Managed to get rich and famous, at the same time a humble woman donating millions to NGO's.

STR 14
DEX 22
INT 9

Appearance 2
Money 2
Personality 5

Male Yet not sure about profesion name. Description Shortly! (or suggested) STR 8 DEX 21 INT 16 Appearance 1 Money 2 Personality 6 Abilities: (Suggest me!) [/box

Nurse
Female
Description Shortly! (or suggested)

STR 15
DEX 12
INT 18

Appearance 3
Money 2
Personality 4

Male Yet not sure about profesion name. Description Shortly! (or suggested) STR 8 DEX 21 INT 16 Appearance 1 Money 2 Personality 6 Abilities: (Suggest me!) [/box

Status
Not open for further replies.