• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I think I know a bit more about computers then you guys.. The fact is that I use a Unix Linux Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid OS to run a windows application. (In this case Warcraft III World Editor..) The game client works perfectly trough Wine, but the WE got 3 main issues: Lag, Graphic Issues and Lacking features. The WE runs, I can make a map with it, but it takes x10 the normal time.. Wine also runs WE as 2D, even when it's 3D. This makes the terrain designing hard too.

Level 9
can i join the project on feedbacks and ideas? i already have a lot of ideas for this map like a full research tree

Interesting and added to the list.. :)

Now I'll soon start organizing this team a bit more.. Have just closed some slots and only the "feedback and ideas" will be simple to join from now.

The project will come alive later in September. I will send PMs with tasks when the time is there.. Note that there may come new tasks with time and maybe frustrating enough: changes on tasks you've been working on.

Get your pen and paper and get ready to make yourself a mind map before I start the project.

POST ALL IDEAS IN THIS THREAD!

Thanks!

Level 2
I will often review development thread to help you, if you think I helped you, list me in "Feedback and Ideas"

Status
Not open for further replies.