• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medicine doctors life leech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Preety much,Medicine doctor in hunters DM is a real hard hero to play,and a little bit underpowered,i might say, one of the reason is that Life leech cooldown is huggeee compared to other nukes/heals, thats why i suggest reducing it,I dunno by how much seconds,but cd at the time is ridicilous!

Level 18
The current reason for Leech having such a long cooldown is due to several months of balancing that went into trying to figure out the best possible life healed+cooldown+ mana combination that would not be overpowered and at the same time be beneficial and helpful to the Medicine Doctor.

The reason Leech has such a long cooldown is because in combination with Wave of Restoration which has a relatively low cooldown, the two spells being cast one after another used to result in continuous healing that was quite unfair.

Especially at higher levels when Leech can target 4 or 5 units at once to sap life from, this ability begins to heal a lot of HP on its own... not to mention in combination with WoR and a nicely placed Sun Totem. You will find with more practice that the Medicine Doctor is one of the best Hero's to select in Death Match if you know how to use him properly.

Level 4
it never really does heal ' a lot' hp from anyone,hell even if it targered like max targets,it s still rly shitty for its cooldown,wave of restoration I agree ,the spell is balanced,but leech is just wow,at higher levels it does improve but it doesnt improve that much, I can't really agree that Medicine doctor is one of the best,he has sucky base dmg and no stun/disaBLE/slow/anything w/o mercs, he has sucky aoe dmg/heal which is nothing compared to iced arrow,roots,alchemist stun, and not to mention its cooldown so huge so you can't spam it,besides where would you cast leech on 5 targets?unless its some kind of big camp,heroes won't bunch up i n front of you so just u can leech,when playing medicine doctor I do get teh leech cuz its only way to kill opponents,but i rarely do as it does so little damage/and mehish healing,i still stand that u should improve his cooldown,hell even by 5 seconds, you can nerf the spell if you want to,but having a long ass cooldown on a nuke you only have(totem isnt rly a nuke cuz any person with brain will move out,and u got no disable(hex of mercs doesnt count), to combine with ulti.
I still stand by my request

Status
Not open for further replies.