• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mdlvis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether this version works but you can try this link:
http://ngo.clan.su/index/0-4

Sorry about the broken links. That site went down a while back. If you could do me a favor, could you see if that version works? I can't run it because I'm on my mac at the moment. If you do, then I'll try to fix the broken links. :)

Level 28
Why the f*** is my Anti-Virus software detects your Mdlvis as a malware? And it's auto-deleted on extraction? Anyway, thanks to you...

Hmmm, this is the same file I gave to -Grendel(a moderator here) and he didn't get any such thing. I just believe you just need to turn off your anti-virus just like on other applications(example: JNGP)

@moyackx, yeah xgm.ru version are supposed to be installed on war3 path. And didn't know that we have it on blizzmod o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.