• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mdailcek River

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mdailcek River
Created by GodS_SmaSHeR

Map Info
a map :D
Features
  • 4Gold mines ]
  • 2 Goblin Laboratory
  • 2 Tavern
Screenshots

Screenshots
you dont say :p

Change Log

none yet

Credits
RDCKraken for description template

Author's notes
Map is not Protected
dont use or edit without my permission
Contents

Mdailcek River (Map)

Reviews
15:57, 3rd Jun 2013 Orcnet: please don't do such jokes like this next time especially when its resource-related

M

15:57, 3rd Jun 2013
Orcnet: please don't do such jokes like this next time especially when its resource-related

Level 14
dont want to be harsh, but i saw a lot of maps better made by you

things i question
- 90% earth terrain is flat
-put all the neutral buildings in a same place is like, lazy, please dont offend, you can do it better, i saw your maps before
-no green creeps. you put only 2 orange creeps, and you didnt put creeps in the gold mines,
-only one way to attack the enemy and to much plain terrain
-please correct me, but did you put "dick" with those acuatic plants, i didnt like it.
-no aditional gold mines to expand

im very dissapointed, all maps i saw from you were better than this one. I think it must be improved.

this map is not ment to be taken seriusly i know that it will get rejected it just a joke look at water lol

Level 30
hoy -SmaSHeR-, please don't do such jokes like this next time especially when its resource-related, by looking closely at the code of conduct
Obscene / Vulgar

This category includes both clear and masked language in posts, signatures, and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Are an inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions