• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

McDonalds

Do you like McDonalds?

• I want to burn down every McDonalds on the planet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its ok

• I got fat because of them and sued them

• Never knew that it was possible to come up with such bad food

• I HATE IT

• YES I LOVE IT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am a healthy person because I can still see the grease floating in this one guy's arteries from a vascular probe. He weighed about 150kg, was having quadruple bypass surgery, and was only 20.

Level 12
He was eating pizza for every meal, one large three times a day and drank milk and kool-aide. I found it rather disgusting, just the thought of all that grease in his system gives me shivers to this day.

I was curious as to what everone calls McDonalds. I know in the Netherlands we call it MacDo, which is common for most of europe.
What does the rest of the world call it?

Level 1
it's strange in america they eat it so much that they really fat . .. and then they try to sue them :? so u can buy carrots at McDonalds .. . i thought i was fast food :p

Level 1
it's strange in america they eat it so much that they really fat . .. and then they try to sue them :? so u can buy carrots at McDonalds .. . i thought i was fast food :p

Level 1
it's strange in america they eat it so much that they really fat :? so u can buy carrots at McDonalds .. . i thought i was fast food :p

Status
Not open for further replies.