• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

heard u liek freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
i habit a funny habit. when ever i go to convinient store or airports and such, i go to the nearest coffee stand and take a handful of sugar packets then i eat them. they are very delicious.
i hate the fake sugars though. they taste like crap. and back in days when i couldnt read "salt" in english...bad memories.

i used to collect them from different places, i had one from korean ariport, mcdonalds, 7/11, restaurants, on the plane(three different airlines), bus stop, australian airport and just about any place i saw sugar packets. unfortunately, i ate them all before i could get a decent collection

do you collect any weird freebies?

Level 8
I collect useless crap files on my comp!
I install everything on D, so my C is full of crap that every game leaves behind. I also got programs i downloaded to test, but they suck and i was too lazy to delete them, pics i used to edit pics... Meh all sorts of crap u never really need...*starts deleting*

*deletes the WINDOWS file D:*

Level 12
Yeah, there are usually candy bar, yogurt and chips promotions over at the mall every sunday, which means you can grab a free candy bar, or a small cup of yogurt. It's awesome, especially when you take five of them "for your friends".

Level 17
Everything hotels and gas stations put in their little tourists box things. Like maps and pens and menus.

I have boxes full of stuff from at least every state and a few countries.

Level 15
I collect games, over 120 now.
I collect useless crap files on my comp!
I install everything on D, so my C is full of crap that every game leaves behind. I also got programs i downloaded to test, but they suck and i was too lazy to delete them, pics i used to edit pics... Meh all sorts of crap u never really need...*starts deleting*

*deletes the WINDOWS file D:*
Get CCleaner: http://www.ccleaner.com/
It can clean junk like: cookies, registry, cache, system junk data...

Status
Not open for further replies.