• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maze version 0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first map. I did it alone. No resources taken from anybody on this or any other site. If you like it you can post it wherever you want just write my name below.

Quest
You have to go to the center of map to destroy beast that is destroying your building there.

Victory/Defeat
If beast destroy you building you lose. If you destroy beast before that you win.

update 0.2
Nobody didn't give me any ideas so I add some things that are maybe needless.
Map size was reduced from 127x127 to 64x64.
-added possibility to lock/unlock camera to the main unit(one you are leading trough maze)
-all doors now open automatically when you come near them
-placed mines on some parts of maze
-new trigger:type >>respawn<< to move knight to beginning of maze
-new trigger:type >>day<<- fix time is 12.00, type >>night<<- fix time is 0.00
-added possibility to make knight vulnerable in lock camera mode

The previev of map you see is from old map so don't bug yourself with it.

Keywords:
Maze, Escape, Mini game,
Contents

Maze version 0.2 (Map)

Reviews
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second and final time, under certain circumstances. Please don't repeatedly ask a mod or admin to review your map, as there are many other resources waiting for approval and it'd be selfish.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, use his
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review

[Yes] Author & map name
[Yes] Map description
[Yes] THW rules & regulation
[Yes] Map in English language
[Yes] No Error/Crash/Fatal error
[No] Quality are acceptable
[Yes] Credit given to custom resources.
[Yes] Not stolen/hack/de-protect map

Condition : Poor
Review : 1

Note : That's all ? Creating such a maze with nothing on it and just 3 unit and 3 simple trigger. Even if I am lenient at quality control, I still cannot give this map a seal of approval. Sources rejected.

Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.