• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maze Of Terror 1.1 AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Maze Of Terror
Created by Galles

Map Info:

Maze Of Terror is a map-style hero arena, where you choose your hero and goes into a sort of maze. The map has a capacity for 12 players, all against all, and your goal is to have the largest number of frags in 30 minutes.

Features:

Maze Of Terror features 12 heroes free choice (passer with time, I will add more heroes) each hero is balanced and their own abilities and creative, something that will help you a lot is that the center of the map has 2 stores items and a source of regeneration, remembering that there is only possible to buy items and heal. The best things in Maze Of Terror are:
  • Kongor, the guardian of the labyrinth, it kills anyone who crosses his path, trying to care!
  • Table Fragboard
  • It is possible to play with bots (AI).

Some else stuff about map:

Maze Of Terror, has Artificial Intelligence (AI), Allowing you to play against Bots quality and intelligent. The Bots Themselves choose heroes, learn and buy items alone, the thinking not play against bots They will not be able to kill you, I worked hard on the AI, and this perfect for play or to try and Evaluate the map, and has no que bugs I know of.

Screenshots:

1aght.png

Image Description:
Center of the map, which has the two stores and the source that regenerates.
9lbtlk.png

Image Description:
I playing against Bots, like I said, They are pretty smart

Credits:

I have not used no model, skin or icons imported, however thank the following people
  • Joagui (beta tester)
  • BrazilStronger (Beta Tester)

Author's notes:

Thank you for downloading and playing!! And if you can comment on the map!!

Keywords:
Maze
Contents

Maze Of Terror 1.1 AI (Map)

Reviews
09:12, 15th Jun 2013 Orcnet: non-English map is not allowed

M

09:12, 15th Jun 2013
Orcnet: non-English map is not allowed