• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Max Move Speed 522?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I read in the UMSUE-Readme...
- Global Max Unit Speed Option max rasied to 65536
- Global Max Unit Speed Option min lowered to 0
- Global Min Unit Speed Option max raised to 65536
- Global Min Unit Speed Option min lowered to 0
- Global Max Building Speed Option max raised to 65536
- Global Max Building Speed Option min lowered to 0
- Global Min Building Speed Option max raised to 65536
- Global Min Building Speed Option min lowered to 0
- Global Creep Camp Pathing Cell Option max raised to 65536

So i had my peon at 522 and my footmen at 2000 race. and they tied. I guess 522 is the max...if so any idea why they would do that?

Level 15
They shouldn't count as having higher than 522 when you check with triggers because in maps like DotA, Naruto Wars, and many other aos' where they have a -ms command (why is it that only aos maps seems to have that command?!?!) I see it always capped off at 522. Even when my hero has Haste.

Level 19
Its purely limited but you can move unit with triggers every milisecond to make it like moving if unit is moving
so unit moves + unit moves with a trigger
unit moves faster

Status
Not open for further replies.