• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

marine attatchment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
In my map i have a custome Clone Trooper (from star wars model), that does not have a weapon in his hands. i downloaded and imported some other models *gun attatchments*, but whenever i try to attatch them to the unit (which i think was based on a marine), it doesnt fit right.

if i have it go to the "weapon" or "hand left" or "hand right", it goes onto a verticle angle and the end of the weapon doesnt reach the other hand. it seems as if it is giving it an attatchment as a sword judging by the angle its at and the fact its positioned like a sword on just 1 hand. im also attatching it like

Events: unit enters map
conditions: unit equal to...
actions: special effect - give special effect *gun* to *position of triggering unit.

so i ask, does anyone have suggestions on putting on a custome gun onto a marine based model who doesnt currently have a gun on?

Level 11
i just tried doing "weapon,left" and "weapon,right", and it diddnt work. and about it being a bad model, ive seen it used sucessfully on other maps, being used on a regular marine *with no gun*, just like my clone trooper *with no gun*. ill keep playin around with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.