• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

March of the Undead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey guys, I decided to make a survival or defence map about Humans and the Undead. Also this is my first legit map on Warcraft 3 so go easy on me. Please tell me if there is any bugs and glitches, also I'm not the greatest of Map Editors so any advice would be awesome, cheers.
-ProDude

Keywords:
undead, zombies, survival, human, waves, defense
Contents

March of the Undead (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/17 22:36:43 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing Map Category. Other: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Sep/17 22:36:43
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing Map Category.

Other:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment: [Rejected]
Tell us more about the gameplay, etc.
Also add an author.

Staff Contact - Rules

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Hm.. great to see beginners however the undead hordes are spawning without any breaks, and thats not good... I am not good with advice so I will show you. However I know one thing I can suggest... add some modes such as difficulties as well maybe units to start with as a mode too. Since you asked to go easy.. your triggering isn't great either. You'll also first be asked then most likely forced to have to improve your description if you want your map approved. This will help ; http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

If you would like I can help you with your map as well even further, I enjoy the idea as well how you have done it.

Attachments

• March of the Undead v0.2fix.w3x
    135.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: