• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
okay thanks but its not so important i just thought that its just "pending" is more like a sine saying !THIS MAP SUCKS DONT PLAY! but ill wait till the weekend and then if not yet cheked ill ask him if he could.

Level 34
okay thanks but its not so important i just thought that its just "pending" is more like a sine saying !THIS MAP SUCKS DONT PLAY! but ill wait till the weekend and then if not yet cheked ill ask him if he could.
Yeaaahhh. We have 27 pages of pending maps. If you ask someone other than me, they might do it for you. I suggest posting in the resource moderation area after a week.

Level 34
You should try PMing some mod, otherwise the resource area.
Also, maps aren't always approved if they work. They have to be fun as well.
No actually they don't. The rules do not state that the map has to be fun.

Level 24
A map has to apply to a genre,there can be several maps genre that dont include fun.And also trying to PM a mod is ''begging''(excuse any sorts of hostility),my sudgestion is to keep the link with the map in your Sig and a mod will see it faster.

There is also Admin Contact,where you can post a thread to state your map,the link and a few details

Level 14
There's like 520 maps that are pending , We have 11 map moderators and if everyone of us would moderate 10 maps a day it would be 110 maps moderated/day.
A map can take 20minutes +/- to moderate so don't think it's like we could moderate 297 maps per day.
I do like 10-15 maps a day so you can't complain :p

*I always take the oldest maps first *Atleast sometimes* so it can take a very long time until I come to newer maps , That's why I take requests on map moderation.*
Firelord213

Level 24
There's like 520 maps that are pending , We have 11 map moderators and if everyone of us would moderate 10 maps a day it would be 110 maps moderated/day.
A map can take 20minutes +/- to moderate so don't think it's like we could moderate 297 maps per day.
I do like 10-15 maps a day so you can't complain :p

*I always take the oldest maps first *Atleast sometimes* so it can take a very long time until I come to newer maps , That's why I take requests on map moderation.*
Firelord213

That is true and mods should stick to their job,it is a hard work but someone must do it.If you post a map ,does it matter if its pending?

People will still download it

Status
Not open for further replies.