• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Maps Mod team, modeler needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well i can only do so much on a map. I need someone to do the models for the custom maps. And some trigger work, sometimes. anywhay i need someone to do the modeling on the maps, thx.

Level 9
how bout some more info? sigh people uasly dont do somthing if they dont know why thier doing it or what thier doing it for and seriously i recon this is starting to get annoying everyong looking for a team..

Level 3
okay im makin a futuristic space world, like wahammer 40k, its called the 50,000 year war. Like the zombie legione guys taking over and the many universes and planets. The humans and the android/robots are trying to exterminate the aliens and zombies and such.
We would have flying units and stuff, itll be sweet, anywhay i dont really have a team i just need someone/people that i can count on to do the models for it. :lol:

itS alot of stuff, but itll own all maps from then on,

Level 9
well i could tell ya the movie.. but then i would have to kill ya lol j/k (based of druid of the talon speach) well you should see it i recon it would inspire you =p

Status
Not open for further replies.