• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

old maps problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can someone help me?

I have some old maps (from older versions of Warcraft 3) with custom data, and I want to update the units as the patch does (the Elune's Grace ability, for example... my Archers doesn't have this ability)... but when I click on the "Reset Selected Field to Defaults" button nothing happens... what I need to do?

Thanks for any help! :D

Level 22
Hmmm...thats odd...usually patch updates units in costom maps wether you like it or not. Elunes grace is kind of wierd. Its not an upgrade you can reasearch...its something your archers get automatically when you reach your tier 3 town hall upgrade. If its a costom map where you dont have town halls/trees of eternitys, then you may not be able to get that ability.

You can manually assign Elunes grace to units through assigning it as a normal ability in the object editor. (i.e. same way as pillage and so on.)
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.