• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maps for Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hippity hoppity Everyone! hopping along the bunny trail.

I haven't played wc3 in a few years, however my kiddos recently started getting into this game a lot more.

Can you guys recommend some good campaigns that are custom made about Warcraft.

I know there is some good maps and campaigns that players have made over the years unfortunately they don't involve warcraft. They are just customs that is made in the warcraft 3 engine.

My kiddos (mainly my daughter) is very obsessed with the current warcraft lore. (Warcraft 2 & 3 era)

I also recently tried to search on these forums and the map database for wc2 maps unfortunately I haven't been able to find any so if you guys could also recommend some new ones to try, awesome!

I did find older wc2 stuff that I already had. I was using the search tool but after 3 hours today but I have some family events to get too, so I decided to give up and just post a thread instead. Any tips or links is much appreciated.

Level 16
so a week has gone by, and I did look at the previous thread that was linked in the first reply.

Unfortunately, I had all of those. I also took some time to look at my old projects and still deciding on what I wish to revive from the depths.

I do think I'm going to start with my "Garden of Warcraft "

JC's Map Idea's
Garden of Warcraft - An altered Melee map that uses the old Warcraft II Units, or if a player chooses Warcraft I Units. I'm trying NOT to use any imported units. I know it has been done many many times and everyone has their own ideas, but this project is one I want to do since I haven't been impressed with any that I have seen. Some were promising, but never got finished. Again this idea is just to help me learn about the World Editor.

Perhaps AFTER I finish that (started this project in 2014), perhaps I will consider doing the campaigns. (Might get in contact with former campaign authors and if they would want to team up *shrug*)

Status
Not open for further replies.