• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Test Map Folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
I just noticed that I can no longer find the last tested map in my Warcraft 3 folder. Before, each time you test a map, it was saved in the Warcraft 3 folder, but that no longer seems to be the case. I'd assume that's after the recent patches that messed with folders, directories and whatnot.

I made a search to find the test map, which by default should be called "WorldEditTestMap", but with no success. Is that (awesome) feature gone now? I doubt the directory is moved, because of my search... Does anyone else have this problem?

Level 13
Well, I don't know if Blizzard has changed anything related to your game registry in the latest version - as I am still using 1.27b. Maybe this might be useful for you: Check WorldEdit registry and see if there's anything related to Test Map.

Sem título.png

Status
Not open for further replies.