• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

map split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
map split [SOLVED]

hi everyone
i dont rly know how to describe that... well i will try it
some maps (like pains party) have a special that i need too in my map:
pains party is a map where youre doing minigames, each after the other and gain points if you win a game.
well but you can never see the whole map, its like the map is splitted in more areas and depending on the minigame, you get to the right part of the map (the "minigame" fills out the whole minimap, but i dont think its the whole map because there are many other minigames). i think its the same system as with full inventory systems, where the board is hidden in another "invisible" part of the map.

i hope you can understand that :D
ty

Last edited:
EDIT: y thank you, thats what i needed, but minimap still shows the whole map, can i avoid that?
It's a bug with WC3 that can not be fixed.

The minimap updates after changing the camera borders as in all "dynamic" markers will adapt to the correct positions, but the minimap landscape picture won't change.
Either import a custom minimap (which basicly means your minimap get's unusable) or do not use camera bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.