• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

game splits on startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
every time i my map is started, after loading players are split, usually to 2 games.
i tried map without any trigger and it still splits, and im out of options. probably it seems my map is just corrupted for no reason(my editor didnt crash while making map or anything...)

would help making a blank map and converting all into a new map help? or are there any other ways to fix this?
edit: tested with no imports, still split
edit: i narrowed it out to object data. idk what in object data can cause split

{EDIT}
can unit data with -1 armor unit cause split?

Last edited by a moderator:

EPW

EPW

Level 4
Please use search, but since I am bored I will tell you the many wonderful things that cause server spilts:
~Too Many Imports
~Corrupt Triggers
~Map is overloaded with MBs
~Map is too large
~Map Editor is corrupt (If you are using WEU, DON'T)

But here is my logical help:
Try starting over with another map using WE, and if that doesn't fix it, reinstall Warcraft 3, and if still no go, contact Blizzard.

PS negative values will NOT cause server spilts, esp negative armor values, since heroes start with -2 by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.