• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map says "Unit Data Invalid" why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, i made a map called "Lair of Elementals".
Its a WoW-like raid with WoW heroes but custom Map.
I Save very often and made the maps first boss done and 80% of the heroes spells done yesterday, and today it says "Unit Data Invalid".

I Do know the "Test Game" bug that happens sometimes where you test it and save it on that map instead of the original, thats not the prop.

Please ignore spelling mistakes and gramatik errors ^^ (not writing english very well)

EDIT (5 mins after posting Threat): Now it says "Level info Data missing or invalid." (I did not Protect the map.)

Level 4
I did not Protect it, i dont even know how to... and i didnt play it on W3 after i saved last time..

Level 7
so are you not able to open it again, and do you not have some kind of backup file.
I actually tried this map over battlenet, and i still got the map so i could send it to you. If thats what you need :grin:

Level 4
Well, that would be Great but sorry, i allready made the map better than it was before, my suggestion for myself was "Start over". But thanks for trying^^

Status
Not open for further replies.