• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im Makin a footmen war map and, its turning out ok but when i go to test it on the Bnet. and i start the game and the loading screen come Gets bout 75% done then exits me outa warcraft. Side note it works fine in the editor and the test map in the editor. i dunno but anyhelp would be nice

Level 4
well its not the skins cause i dont have any skins in the map. But for the trigger part, i dotn think i quite understand what ur getting at? incomplete trigger? if so then why would it work for me in the We?

Level 4
Wow thanks it worked!!! but i got another issue. i click on somthing and it keeps making reclick whatever i was on. :(

Level 13
It's possible that a trigger starts an endless loop and crashes wc3. We had that problem a few weeks ago by another trigger. Could you PM me your triggers ("copy as text" in trigger editor?)

Then I can look them up and search for possible mistake?

EDIT: OOPS, probably I was writing this post for too long time, problem solved by writing it... :shock:

Level 4
K ill send u the triggers darkshadow, but how do i copy as text?? when i find that out u will get them =]

Level 13
OK, here how you do it (right-click to open the menu where the option is)

triggerexplain01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.