• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map problem +rep if it helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
2 choices: 1) Try to find your old unprotected map within your computer with search or 2) use google, master of all information!

You might also use search on this forum, but I don't think there are already topics about deprotecting maps, reason be for what pharaoh just stated

Level 18
Go to blizzard.com and search "Map Deprotection" and it'll link you to a page where you can download "deprotector.exe" and you can specify a file-name and it will hax it.

Level 5
Ok, how about its my turn to help.
NONE of you have heard of wc3edit.net? That's the source for HACKED maps, and Deprotecting.
So if you are trying to deprotect it, I suggest going there.

WARNING: Once you deprotect it, I promise you its not in GUI. It will be in JASS in one huge ass trigger.

Level 18
Ok, how about its my turn to help.
NONE of you have heard of wc3edit.net? That's the source for HACKED maps, and Deprotecting.
So if you are trying to deprotect it, I suggest going there.

WARNING: Once you deprotect it, I promise you its not in GUI. It will be in JASS in one huge ass trigger.

i know this method and im not willing to use this and i wonder how i can prove how i made it with older versions? or maybe check epicwar and search lotr builder power of below you shall find alot of builders mostly made by me or dwarfwarlord (who is also me) you can also ask all my mates on wc3 northerend named veiko,krisier,the_olorin,angel-god,the_scourged,loapsweeeeeeeee and so on and i also made a lotr builder clan once.

Level 6
dont do it here on hive, i suggest you to go to other sites that supports it.
hmm.. another thing, i agree to reason_3 to prove to us that you are the one who made it. then lets just pm each other

Status
Not open for further replies.