• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map in folder not showing up in game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Help... my map saved in the maps folder is not visible in game, can't find it!! Any known solutions? :cry:
Getting desperate!!

Both the protected and unprotected maps cannot be seen.

However, when a normal map is put into the folder, only that map can be seen, mine still can't.

Attachments

• Invisible map.PNG
    Invisible map.PNG
    302.1 KB · Views: 244
Level 9
Funny... Are you sure it is in the correct directory? I had that too, I put DotA and eventually it didn't appear until I rebooted it after the latest patch update?

What patch version of Warcraft III TFT are you using?

Level 9
The latest version has given me this problem, but it has faded ever since I moved it to the main folder for Warcraft III RoC. Its become a problem with this new patch.

Is the folder deep inside ? If you have like Maps/test/test2/test3/test4/map.w3x then it wont show. Try to put in maps/download.

A good suggestions; probably follow what he said. Hopefully he helped you, and thank him too, not me ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.