• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm looking to make a new map and I'm looking for ideas. Is there anything people would like to see in a map?

Level 32
Zombie River Assault:

Team 1: Control about 20-60 zombies (undead), or just make some auto-move.
Team 2 Army: Train a small band of warriors 10-20 that level up (not heroes) and rally against the undead.
Team 2 Defense: Build barricades, towers, and support structures and have 5-10 units to defend the river.

It doesn't have to be 3 players.

Level 32
I have to warn you, the pros will crush you if you play online.

Azeroth Wars is a map set in pre third war to vanilla WoW. The map is very accurate if you have played World of Warcraft, because it is basically a replica of Azeroth before Cataclysm! You should control a manageable standing force of 50-120, and it is great to have an assault army about 35-50 units strong, not including flanks. Maybe even 10 if you are a pro with strong expensive (and limited) units called hero squads. The lore is reallly precise in the map, and you play the 12 main factions in Warcraft 3! Their are countless triggers and events such as the rise of the naga, the plague in lordaeron, the lich king, the founding of Ogrimmar, summoning of the burning legion and so many more. Items and artifacts are found all across the map such as the book of medivh (A way to summon the legion from Dalaron), the eye of sargeras, horn of cenarius, etc. Terrain 9/10

Dark Ages of Warcraft is a 506-506 map that is like an open spaced Azeroth Wars with new factions that replaced other such as Lordaeron and Quel-Thalas. It is pre-Cataclysm lore. The map requires much larger armies, and lot's of countering. The look and environment of the map is much better than Azeroth Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.