• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey I have a couple of questions:

1) How do I filter out maps which are designed for 24 players? I'm looking for melee maps which support the standard Computer player bots ideally, I did see a few and downloaded them but I was scrolling through pages and pages of maps trying to find them, is there a way to streamline this?

2) I'm also struggling to find enjoyable custom games which work for 2 players, preferably with good working scripts for the computer players or something like that? I honestly don't mind what kind of map it is, I'm hoping for a variety like tower defence, RPG, melee, survival, pretty much anything. I'm just having a rough time downloading maps that look good on the surface and then they turn out to be awful or just not suited for 2 people. So any map suggestions please?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you I downloaded it and I'll give it a try, also any decent "Archon" type games similar to the style you can play on Starcraft 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.