• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name this map;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sorry in advance if this isn't the place...
Anyways, I lost some maps during a crash, but I got most of them via download... But I'm stumped and can't remember this map name.

Can someone help me and provide me a link? Already tried and can't find it on the hive.

The Map, from my Memory:

1. It's a 12 player melee map.
2. The map is flowing with dragon nests at the center.
3. The map's first letter is an "A". I'm saying Achil, or even Acid, but it's not correct.
4. The map has Eredars protecting unused Player gold mines.
5. some creeps drops Grimore of Souls and serathil.
6. The players start at the borders/Sides/corners of the map.

Level 32
More specific:

Go to map section
Go to the left hand side
Go and press the 12 players option (You may try any other options if you think it will help)
Go top and press the melee game-type option
Go and press Go :p

I am positive that there are less than twenty 12 player melee maps, so you should be able to find it.

Happy Hiving

EDIT: It may be altered melee, due to those items I don't recognize. Also, like Abgm said, you might have not downloaded the map from Hive. Possibly EpicWar.com or via Bnet.

Level 5
(Epic War filters is garbage. No offense. I keep on getting other player number maps, for some odd reason.)

(Serathil is obtainable in the Orc TFT Campaign; You can't miss it, unless you're blind.)

Either way, I found the map. The map name was "Acidophilus"; random Google search made me found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.