• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
For the phases,I suggest that instead of summoning minions all the time,try something else.
Like meteor shower(fire),,Lightining bolts(Elec) or have the hero transform completely or have him explode.If your hero dies,the boss is reborn at 30% Health.I dunno if it can be done

Level 3
I suggested this for the map Raid and Honor and it seems like it'll fit well into this map as well: An achievement system. Each boss has a set of achievements, e.g. Killed within XX minutes or in the example for ur earth boss, Killed without killing the 2 earth elementals. Once achieved, these achievements are then given to the hero as auras or a spellbook and give minor buffs for the hero that can help them in the bossfights.

Next, a difficulty system. At every higher level of difficulty, not only do the bosses become tougher but they also gain more fatal spells so that seasoned players will not get bored of the game.

Lastly, the save/load system should only be allowed when a team manages to finish all the boss fights. When they actually manage to finish all the boss fights, they can choose to challenge a higher level of difficulty(as mentioned above) with their saved characters. This increases the replayability of the game by alot. Allowing save/load only when the team finishes all the boss fights also removes any imbalances in the game.(for example, players can't repeatedly beat the first boss and save/load to get exp and gear so that the next few levels get easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.