• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello, Fellow Hive Members, I'm looking for people who can help me create my map. I don't need experts, as long as you have skill in the fields. So my map's name is "Frozen Halls" a (2-4) player altered melee map. Right now I only planned the races going to be in this map, Mystic Elves(Night Elf), Demons(Orc), Holy Ones(Human), Returned(Undead) each race has six heroes, 1 male and female for each attribute and may become nine, an additional one for each attribute, genders are no longer essential to the creation. The title I chose which is "Frozen Halls" is because I want it to have many ways, like a maze or something like that, I drew what I want it to look like but I can't upload it yet. But enough about the little details. Here are the people I need.

(BOLD-Required the most, ITALIC-Either I'll be helping with it/I'm the headmaster for it and you'll just be supporting or is least required, UNDERLINED-Side Requirements/Wants/Extra, Normal Text-You'll be helping with it/You're providing it, Struckthrough-No longer open/No Longer Required)
  • Terrain Maker-Someone to help me create the terrain, I'll show/tell you the plan I have.
  • Designer-Someone to place the doodads which he/she thinks is appropriate, I have suggestions for you once you start your thing. (Could also be the Terrainer, if the Terrainer can)
  • Upgrade Maker-Someone who will create the upgrades for the races, you have my help here.
  • Loading Screen Creator-Someone to create the loading screen and the preview screen. (You might make a techtree showing the units too.)
  • Spell Maker-Someone to help me create the spells for the heroes found here and give me ideas if he/she has any. The spells to be created are some found here and edit the one's that is already in Warcraft to fit the Heroes.
  • Trigger Creator-Someone to create the triggers needed for this map. The triggers are triggers needed for an Altered melee map.
  • Voice Actor-Someone who is willing to do female voices since Warcraft 3 has very limited female voices.
  • Ideas for Items (Per race and in general)
  • Hero Helper-Someone to help me create the Hero's stats and the likes.
  • Ideas/Support
  • Unit Creator-Someone to help me create the units for races and creeps as well.
  • Hero Name Creator-Someone to help me create hero names.
  • Hero Description Creator-Someone to create the description for the Heroes.
If I forgot a field and you're somehow interested to help, ask me so I can tell if I need help on it.
Thank you :) - RK

Last edited:
Level 10
Spellmakers, here are the heroes, there are still two missing, but you can work on the final skills now.

And I need opinions on the stats of the Heroes.

I need help creating units for each race, I planned to give 10-12 units each. And the buildings, I planned 10 for each of them, not including possible upgrades.
Another thing, the upgrades, we'll work on it soon. :)
I'm still trying to do the terrain I want for it since no one has volunteered yet.

Attachments

• Frozen Halls.w3x
    3.9 MB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.