• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

map help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
im not 100% sure im posting this in the right place, but i need help looking for a map i played quite a while ago. i used to love playing it, but i cant for the life of me remember what its called :goblin_cry:.

i think its a risk, it has realistic (kind of) terrain that looks like a map of the world. the main thing i remember is in the bottom left corner there is and area that is sealed off (with the boundary thingy) and in that area is a building with a blacksmith model (i think) for every player. in the blacksmith building you can upgrade your "age" as well as many other upgrades. if its any help you can also get nuklear missles. you attack buildings and when they reach a certen persentage of life, they become yours.

this probably isnt alot to go on, but if you think you may know what it is, post it and i'd be grateful :ogre_haosis:.

Status
Not open for further replies.