• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Since i'm very bad with triggers i will need your help.... In my map when i destroy a certen base a flag falls from it i wan't somekind of trigger that when i carry this flag to a region the player whose flag that was to lose and stay in the game until all of his team has lost or won.Thx in advance

P.S i don't know any programing so make it in a way that i could understand :).

Level 2
My problem is that i made the objects the buildings and when they are destroyed a flag falls but i want to make a trigger for example i taka an oponent's trigger and carry it to a point of say and area that i made a region when i go in it the oponent is destroyed and loses and stayes observer until his hall team is defeatet or wins and then allied victory or loss.

Level 28
like ctf?
  • Events
    • Unit enters region x <gen>
  • Condition
    • (Entering unit) has item of type *yourflag*
  • Actions
    • Set tempgroup = Units in (Playable map area) matching ((matching unit) is an enemy of (entering unit) equal to true)
    • Unit - group - Pick every unit in tempgroup and do Unit - Kill (Picked Unit)
    • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_tempgroup)
    • Game - Display message to team 2: You lost n00bs
    • Wait x seconds
    • Player group - Pick every player in team2 and do defeat picked player with message n00b
Note: freetyped

xXCRIMINALXx, dude, you have 2 choices
a) help him
b) do nothing

You chose a non-existant solution (c - insult him) which i dislike *looks down on xXCriminalXx and tries to fear him* D:

The to Squiggy even if I'm not really sure how to make this but I'll figure it out :)).

Well it's actually very simple...

• Your Trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters FlagPuttingPoint <gen>
  • Conditions
    • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Flag)) Equal to Flag
I don't really know you want to make it destroy all enemies or only one..
So , I made two for you.

Kill All Enemies
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)(((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Entering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Explode (Picked unit)
        • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Team 2 has lost the...
Kill Flag Owner - Now , this you will need to make 12 flags. Each player have 1 flag.

• Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Flag(Red))) Equal to Flag(Red)
      • Then - Actions
        • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: You've lost, now yo...
      • Else - Actions
        • Do nothing
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Flag(Blue))) Equal to Flag(Blue)
    • Then - Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 2 (Blue)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 2 (Blue) the text: You've lost, now yo...
    • Else - Actions
      • Do nothing
Do this repeatly for 12 players and it's done, hope it helps you. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.