• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me with the my 1st map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I finally finished my first map.
The map looks like some random TD map and there are no too many options,
i have allot of problems in it,like:When i start the map and i am the only one whose play`n the map and ofc only on my side creeps need to be span`d but there is the first problem not that only my side have spawning creeps,all the sides have it,ok that was the firs problem and there is much more,i need help can someone help me fix my map i will upload the map and if you cud download it and see what are the problems i will be grateful?????

I know i said something wrong but i don`t know english so good,and can you tell me how to upload map on this forum plss??????:goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry:

Level 22
There's a paper clip icon when you use an advanced message editor, click that and you'll be able to attach a map to the post your editing/posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.