• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Creation Kit

This thread is helpfull and I want more?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Level 2
Introduction:

Hello. Im here to drop this super duper map creation kit that I made, which contains tools to create full HD up to 4K LOADING SCREENS and MAP ICONS, tools to PROTECT your maps from filthy thieves, and even maps with TRIGGERS that can be easily copied and pasted to your maps .

This kit contains 4 folders: LoadingScreen, MapIcon, Protect and Triggers. Each having a tutorial.txt or a readme.txt explaining how each procedure goes. Its super simple to follow, and doesn't requires much time!

There are 2 programs in this kit, one used to create .blp images for your loading screens, and another used to protect your maps .

---------------------------------------------------------
Recommendations:

To create .tga, .png or .jpg images, you will need a image editing software. My software recommendations are: Photoshop or Paint.net .

---------------------------------------------------------

Download:

The kit attached to this thread is the first version, if it becomes popular I'll make another with more triggers and more custumization options, like Importing 3D Models for units, items or destructibles, and applying armor or custom weapons to units. And I might make a serie of quick videos on how to do everything. (My videos will have quality. Good mic, full hd/4k screen capture and easy to learn steps as if you were a begginer)

Attachments

• Warcraft 3 - Map Creator Kit.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 138