• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map cannot be played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,
I have several maps which cannot be found when I open up the TFT and search for the map within the game even though I can still play the map from the world editor test map function and have fixed the return bug.

However, maps that have the return bug are still shown within the game itself even though it cannot be played:huh:

Please get me your advice on a solution

Level 11
Hello,
I have several maps which cannot be found when I open up the TFT and search for the map within the game even though I can still play the map from the world editor test map function and have fixed the return bug.

However, maps that have the return bug are still shown within the game itself even though it cannot be played:huh:

Please get me your advice on a solution

Had the same problem with my map - there is a limit to map name lenght from some patch.
Just change the filename of the map to something shorter.

Level 22
No, sometimes even 2 maps with 1 name in different folder cannot be seen. Also even partially included name cannot be seen. If you call your map Vampires of Hell, you may wantto name your other VOH or smth different to make sure it appears, not just Vampires or Vampires Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.