• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mansion Murderer

Originally created for the Speed Mapping Contest #1 entry "Mansion Murderer" and now released for the public.

- Has teamcolor (portrayed with black teamcolor in screenshot)
- Uses in-game textures only
- Filesize: ~100kb

Give credits if you use it.

Update01:
- Added scarf
- Fixed head rotation
- Added some glow to eyes
- Edited some of the particle emitters
- Removed some unnecessary bones

Keywords:
Mansion, murderer, undead
Contents

Mansion Murderer (Model)

Reviews
01:39, 9th Apr 2009 BlinkBoy: Fit the head to the model, try covering the empty space with something. Also make something more original, the model is really lacking. If possible, merge new animations and change old. Rejected until Update. EDIT...

M

01:39, 9th Apr 2009
BlinkBoy: Fit the head to the model, try covering the empty space with something. Also make something more original, the model is really lacking. If possible, merge new animations and change old.

Rejected until Update.

EDIT: most changes made, approved.

models_6852_screenshot_tnb.jpg
MODEL UPDATED

• Added scarf
  • Fixed head rotation
  • Added some glow to eyes
  • Edited some of the particle emitters
  • Removed some unnecessary bones

BlinkBoy said:
Fit the head to the model, try covering the empty space with something.
Fixed.
BlinkBoy said:
Also make something more original, the model is really lacking.
Maybe next time. I was aiming to have some resemblance to the "Elevator Murderer" model so people will realize the map is a sequel and somewhat similar in gameplay.
BlinkBoy said:
If possible, merge new animations and change old.
Possibly in a later update

HEY WHY DON'T U ADD A GLOW AND A CHANGUE THE WEAPON SO IT WILL LOOK NICER,

use the model of the scytche that the draenei have on their back and attach it to a staff if u can make the edge more little better and add the anim of the necro's staff

pd: if in spell anim can u make the eye that the acolytes have (mistical mark of shft) appear on the scytche it will be sadist

Level 3
So... He kills mansions, does he?

Lame jokes aside, I think I could find a use for this one. Nice ;) Like the simple coloring-scheme, no unecessary details. Me like.

Level 1
having a problem with this model i imported it, its in game but the model is stretched really far for some reason

Level 3
Awsome model but I seem to have a problem, the textures and the model strats going insane and acts wierd; a part of the model stretches across the map. I think its because of one frame from the moving animation. It acts wierd only while I move him. I feel very sorry that I can`t use him, such a great model.:sad: