• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Manga and Light Novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Just figured I would create a new thread (as I failed to find my years old one), with an updated and extended 46 page list of manga and Light Novel names.

The list contains a fair amount of manga with links (and how far they have gotten)

The Light Novel section (located near the bottom) is without links and is ranked somewhat as to how good I feel they are (on the first page of the light novel section). Some have been moved down due to being halted or finished.

Most of the light novels can be found by google searching for their name, else just ask.

Hope some might find some enjoyment in them :wink:

:fp: The full list as a pdf

Have a good time reading.

Level 35
Do you know any good websites to read Light Novels?

The only one I know is Baka-Tsuki.

Hehe, prepare for the flood:

Lets just take the, in my mind, best of them all, and go downwards:

WuxiaWorld - Home to very dedicated and skilled translators (and very awesome novels). One of the primary instigators of the light novel interest.

gravitytales - Filled to the brink with awesome goodies both translated and newly written - Martial World and Chaotic Sword God stands out among their selection.

Translationnation - Home to what I consider one of the best novels and a good place all around.

royalroadl - The place of fanfiction and just generally a huge amount of novels of random quality, some of it is extremely good though - For a melancholic, and different type of story I recommend the Overseer.

chinanovel - Some good stuff in here, with about 9 novels.

totallyinsanetranlation - This site is just one novel, but a damn good one.

moonbunnycafe - A place that collect light novels, with a lot of links. I can't say too much about it, as I have only recently become aware of it myself.

shiroyukitranslations - A smaller site, with about two novels on it really

taffygirl13 - This oddly named site features two novels, slightly different from other types

novelsnao - This site really wants to be big, but it isn't all that well made and I personally dislike it. However they have several worthy novels on the site, from translators that posts both on that site and on their own individual sites. King Shura is among the different ones that can be found there - Although the translator's own site feature both that and another novel.

skythewood - One of the best novels was on this site, known as Overlord, but they got an order to cease and desist, so now they have some other novels I admittedly haven't read. But they are a solid translation team.

novelsaga - This is another site that wants to be big, but doesn't really have a good quality to the website, however the important part is the novels of which they feature several. I only go their to read "Martial God Space".

pikatranslations - About two main novels, and some featured.

japtem - One of the places that started the whole light novel craze. Primarily with the novel about Weed, "The Moonlight Sculptor".

So that was a few.. if you need more, do tell. But this was the main ones I find worthy of a mention. Keep in mind that multiple of the sites feature novels that also has their own site. :wink:

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Most of the light novels can be found by google searching for their name, else just ask.
Exactly what I do when it comes to lightnovels. Which led me to wuxiaworld which has a few I like a lot though the power level gets absurd in every single one after a while.

When it comes to manga, mangafox is always my goto because they have pretty much every manga anyway.

Last edited:
Level 35
Exactly what I do when it comes to lightnovels. Which led me to wuxiaworld which has a few I like a lot though the power level gets absurd in every single one after a while.

When it comes to manga, mangafox is always my goto because they have pretty much every manga anyway.

Yea, that shows from my list as well, although there is several where you with some advantage can look at for instance http://bato.to/ to find some mangafox might not have.

I am going to attempt a regular update for the upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.