• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MalygosTheSpellweaver

nd here is another Aspect. Malygos the Spellweaver! In his elven form. I dont know how does malygos look in elf form, but the one used in wow is just horrible. Only thing i know is that image of dragon form is used in elf/human form of aspect - like Alexstrazsa and Ysera, so ic reate my own version of Guardian of Magic. it can be also used as some fire or frost Arch mage or some magician, but mainly this is Aspect of Magic!!

Updated- Added real portrait.
Added glow effect on the eyes - I finaly discovered that i forgott him :D but
now finaly he is completed ;)

Updated again - I decided to add him changeable color, so you can use him as whatever you want ;) even the other colours looks good to him.

UPDATE : 1. Added hero glow
2. Fixed clipping on the animations
3. Added SFX to the attack and spell animations
4. decreased filesize
5. Updated new portrait

Keywords:
Malygos, Dragon, Aspect, Magic, Coldarra, Northrend, Frost, Wizard, Archmage, Mage, Guardian, Ice, Badass old man
Contents

MalygosTheSpellweaver (Model)

MalygosTheSpellweaver (Model)

Reviews
10:08, 13th Nov 2010 General Frank: I would like to see a real portrait file on this model. 15th November 2010 General Frank: The portrait looks very bad now. Try basing it off the paladin. 19th November 2010 General Frank: You might...

M

10:08, 13th Nov 2010
General Frank:

I would like to see a real portrait file on this model.

15th November 2010
General Frank:
The portrait looks very bad now. Try basing it off the paladin.

19th November 2010
General Frank:

You might want to add the cool eye effect to the portrait model.

7th January 2011
General Frank:

Changes has been applied.
Model works in-game and performs fine.
Approved.

Level 2
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Level 2
Malygos has always been my most favourite aspect and this is just awesome ....

Level 3
Malygos had an elf Avatar as it seems from wowwiki elves age too but perhaps add him pointy ears would be awesome!